Managing a mail server isn’t for everyone and if you, like myself, are not so technically inclined, then you should definitely consider our POP3/IMAP service. No-IP’s POP3/IMAP mail service gives you complete email service for your domain, without the headaches or the technical experience that is needed to run your own mail server.
The following are the pros of choosing our POP3/IMAP mail service versus running your own mail server:
1. Control email for your own domain without the cost or hassle of running your own server
2. No need to hire an internal resource to manage your server, with our POP3/IMAP service, all of the technical stuff is handled by us!
3. Travel a lot or work from home? With POP3/IMAP you can access your email anytime and anywhere with webmail!
4. RBL (Realtime Blackhole List) and virus scanning help avoid spam (no not the “meat” in a can) and junk mail
5. Secure back-up capabilities to ensure that none of your emails ever get lost
6. Full control and access to your account to allocate and control memory usage and add/remove users
So, what are you waiting for? Sign Up for our POP3/IMAP service today. No-IP POP3/IMAP offers tiered accounts for every need, large and small! Questions or comments? Leave them below!
At No-IP, we strive to be one of the best in our industry at providing A+ support to all of our customers. Please follow these No-IP support tips when you have any issues or concerns with our service. Also,have you seen our Guides and FAQs? They’re really cool, honest! A lot of common issues and questions can be answered from these guides.
The phone lines may be busy at times, so please leave us a message and the next representative will call you back as soon as possible. I cannot stress enough that our paid users SHOULD ALWAYS CALL technical support when possible, believe me when I say that your issue is important to us and we can respond fastest when we’re speaking with you directly.
But What If…
You don’t have a phone (really?) or you aren’t a paying customer? In this case, please submit a Support Ticket, it WILL take longer for us to respond to a ticket, but we will get an answer to you as quickly as we can. Tickets are responded to in the order in which they were received.
Please remember to include the following when submitting Support Tickets:
- Subject Line: Provide either your email address or domain/host name.
- Body: Be as descriptive as possible about the issue, what’s occurring, etc. Explain what you have already tried. (Because lets face it, I know there’s nothing more annoying than someone telling you to try what you have already done.) Also, please include what software is used in conjunction with your domain/hostname, if any.
What About E-mail?
Please do not submit support questions via email unless you have one of our Support Technicians direct email addresses. Any messages sent to other addresses will most likely be lost, forever.
We Want to Hear From You!
If you have any suggestions for guides, please let us know! Leave comments below or send then over to firstname.lastname@example.org
The No-IP Dynamic DNS service is built in to many router and dvr products. However there are some devices that we are not featured in. Additionally, some routers that have integrated our service do a poor job at reporting errors and giving you good information in regards to troubleshooting the dynamic DNS configuration. A nice workaround to this is using DD-WRT.
DD-WRT is an open source router firmware that is available on many router platforms ( See supported devices) including Linksys and Netgear. Installing DD-WRT gives you a whole bunch of other features, such as bandwidth usage, advanced VPN features, traffic shaping, hotspot support, and a greater control over your network.
The installation is relatively easy. Keep in mind that installing this firmware does have its risks and if the instructions are not followed properly you might end up making your router a door stop 🙂 . DISCLAIMER: No-IP and Vitalwerks Internet Solutions is not responsible for any damage done to your router when performing a flash upgrade. With that said, we have put together a guide regarding the installation of the of the DD-WRT firmware and configuring No-IP’s DDNS service.
Additionally, If you have a router that doesn’t have support for No-IP, let their support team know, a lot of companies like US, listen to their customers requests.